We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Client Support Partner to join our team.
Mud are a curiously creative digital agency based in a fantastic modern studio in beautiful Bath. We love creating beautiful, engaging, award winning websites. We’re a growing team who work with a range of interesting clients from film studios to schools, charities to SMEs and e-commerce sites. And we work as digital partners for a number of internationally renowned creative agencies.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a super-smart support manager to join our friendly team. You will provide the first point of support to our existing clients and partners, managing telephone and email requests, providing analysis and practical solutions where possible, before escalation to the development team.
You’ll get to build strong relationships with our pool of clients and our internal team, and to create a really efficient, thriving customer support service. And you’ll be able to help with the development and growth of a busy creative agency.
We’re looking for the right person for the job, and we’re flexible on working hours to suit that special someone. It’s a 5 day a week job, but doesn’t have to be full time for a more experienced candidate.
In a nutshell this job will involve
- Managing all incoming support requests and the ticketing system, communicating with clients and developing trusted relationships by being a friendly and helpful voice
- Helping develop improved and efficient support processes
- Diagnosing support requests, liaising with the developers for estimates, and providing our development team with a clearly defined task or set of tasks
- Using your nouse to solve problems across a wide range of different projects – most built on the Craft CMS (with the odd Wordpress and Shopify)
- Liaising with our Project Management team to schedule in support tasks
- Developing specification documents for larger support projects
- Providing our clients with documentation and training
- Assisting our internal team with their ongoing support work, providing QA and testing before passing back to our clients
- Providing clients with proactive support, and scheduling in essential maintenance tasks
- Producing monthly client reports
What we think you’ll need
- A positive attitude, you’ll enjoy working as part of a team and are happy being client facing (this one is a given)
- Good organisational and communication skills – you’ll be responsible for managing the support desk workload, and internal and external comms for all support tasks
- Good problem solving skills - most website problems can be resolved by clear, logical thinking (I said most!)
- The ability to think on your feet – we get a wide range of requests ranging from support with content changes to complex technical queries. Being able to understand where a problem lies and provide relevant, detailed information to our technical team is essential in enabling speedy and efficient resolution
- Experience working with commercial website projects. We support a large bank of client projects, and so you’ll need an understanding of how websites are constructed and how to decipher where the problems lie
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be a real bonus
What we’ll give you
- A sensible work / life balance - no mad Friday night deadlines here, we know a successful creative agency can be run on a normal 9 - 5:30 routine
- A salary of £25k - £30k p.a., depending on experience (would be pro-rata if not full time)
- 23 days holiday, and usually extra time off around Xmas (again, would be pro-rata if not full time)
- And an additional birthday day off
- A pension scheme with employer contributions
- Help out with flexible and remote working opportunities – including a contribution towards a home working setup and monthly running costs
- Constant opportunities to learn - we support our team to develop as much as we can
- A £500 'curiosity and inspiration' training budget
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Regular socials (when we can get back together again)
- Membership of the exclusive ‘Mud Record Club’
To apply (or to find out more) please send a CV and covering letter to Matt Powell firstname.lastname@example.org